Looking forward to travel? Many people have called 2017 the year to travel but, still not sure where to go? Then stop thinking more and add to your agenda a trip to Nicaragua, definitely the country to visit this year. It has been placed among the “Top destinations to visit in 2017” by many of the most recognized travel magazines and media worldwide, standing out “nature”, “virgin” beaches”, “colonial cities”, “honeymoon” and “adventure”. Here some of them:
- Travel & Leisure published the list of “50 destinations to visit in 2017” highlighting the mountain hotels and beach hotels in the Pacific coast of Nicaragua.
- The British travel magazine Rough Guides also published a list of the “Top 10 countries to visit in 2017” and Nicaragua is the sixth, highlighting volcanoes and surf camps for adventure travelers.
- The fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar mentions that Nicaragua is one of the “The 17 places to honeymoon in 2017“.
- For just over a quarter of a century, International Living has ranked, rated, and named the best retirement destinations in the world. Each year they improve the process for publishing their annual “Global Retirement index” and this year Nicaragua is the 8th thanks to San Juan del Sur and Matagalpa.
- BBC world also published an article about the “Top 5 places to retire for those who have adventurous spirit” and they include Nicaragua too. They say that the country “rewards expatriate retirees with beautiful rainforests, miles of breathtaking beaches and abundant lakes and volcanoes.”
- The Telegrpah, one of the most recognized media in the U.K, highlights the paradises in the mountains near the volcanoes in its article “The best adventure holidays to take in 2017”.
- Also about mountains,International Living mentions that you can live surrounded by green all year round in Matagalpa.
- Nicaragua has also been recommended by The New York Times and other international newspapers and travel magazines.
Still not sure where to go? Nicaragua is your place! There are many many options here and for that reason we elaborated a guide to help you decide which destination to choose. You can find it out by clicking here.
On the other hand, our hotel has also been mention and recommended by international press including City AM, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, Travel Weekly, Condé Nast Traveler and many others. You can see the entire list and links to the articles here.
Now that you have the expert referral stop wondering where to go and check it out yourself. If you’ve already come, there are still many places to explore, and if you haven’t, this is the perfect year to discover one of the best destinations around the world.
Hope to see you soon around here 😉